If you were in an accident, stop the vehicle and move to a safe area away from traffic.
Should you require emergency assistance, contact the police at 999, or if you require medical attention, please call 995.
While waiting for assistance, here are four steps to follow.
STOP your vehicle at the scene
- Keep calm and do not lose your temper
- Try not to move your vehicle before capturing evidence
CHECK for danger or injury
- Call 995 if anyone is seriously injured or in need of medical attention
- Do not move the injured or vehicles unnecessarily while waiting for help
- Take pictures of the damaged and surrounding areas
- If the passenger is willing to be your witness, you may exchange contact numbers
- Get as much evidence as possible
- Note the place and time of the accident
- Exchange the following particulars of involved parties
- Full name
- Contact number
- Car registration number
- Name of insurance company
REPORT the accident (recommended within 24 hours)
- If your car is unsafe to drive, call your authorised car workshop
- Check with your authorised car workshop before doing any private settlement
- Bring your vehicle to the authorised car workshop for inspection
- Your passengers may file a medical claim through you, even if you are not at fault
- You are required to make a traffic accident report within 24 hours when an accident involves injury, death, pedestrian, cyclist, government or foreign vehicles and government property
Please let us know what happened through the form, or call us using the button below.
*Applies for GrabPet bookings.