You will receive an alert on your Grab Driver app when passenger request to change the drop-off point.
The new fare will take into account of:
- the distance you've already travelled,
- the new distance required to travel
- change of Drop-off Surcharge, and
- any price surge at the time of booking
Don't worry, your passenger won't be able to change the drop-off location when:
- you have already accepted a back-to-back job
- you are on a "My Destination" job
- it's a GrabShare job
- they have already requested to change the drop-off point once (yep, only once per trip)
To ensure that it's fair for you, the commission collected will be base on the new fare.