First, please tap “I’ve Arrived” only upon reaching the pick-up location as indicated in the Grab Driver App. An automated message will be sent to the passenger to inform them you have arrived.
You'll be a great help to all pet lovers out there! We encourage all GrabCar Partners to please accept bookings from passengers with service animals/guide dogs if you have no religious or health concerns.
For our GrabTaxi Partners, please note that according to the Land Transport Authority, taxi drivers are not allowed to reject passengers with pets that are muzzled or caged, except for religious and health reasons. For service animals/guide dogs, please adhere to your taxi operator’s regulations.
If you are unable to complete the ride, please cancel the trip and indicate Passenger is with a pet as the reason. Your cancellation rating will not be affected.
Please be reminded that these reasons do not affect your cancellation rate. Cancellation quotas will refresh based on the number of rides you have completed:
- Passenger no show
- Passenger is with a child
- Passenger is with a pet
- Too many passengers or luggage
- Can’t pick up at location
1. The dynamic cancellation quota is only applicable for Grab transport rides (GrabCar, GrabTaxi etc). GrabFood, GrabExpress and GrabMart jobs are excluded from this quota.
2. You can regain +1 for every 30 transport rides completed (GrabFood, GrabExpress and GrabMart jobs do not count).