This feature allows you to receive jobs that are along the way to your destination. You can use this feature up to 2 sessions a day. When you have hit the maximum number of 2 jobs per session, My Destination mode and your availability will be turned off. Trips completed with My Destination will not count towards your incentive.
Activating My Destination
1. Tap , My Destination.
2. Type in your destination and tap on the correct search result.
3. You will see a green box above your map indicating that My Destination is turned on. You can tap TURN OFF at any time.
If you have already completed at least a job while My Destination is on, it will count towards your quota for the day.
Things to note
- Upon switching on My Destination, it may take some time before you receive a My Destination job as jobs which are not along the way will be filtered out.
- GrabShare, back-to-back, advanced booking, and multi-stop jobs will also be filtered out
- You can only use My Destination twice a day
- Each use is only counted if you successfully complete at least one job while on My Destination mode
- If you do not complete any jobs on the way to your destination, it will not count as one My Destination use
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to, or qualify for incentives and online hours.