Your face must cover the whole circle and ensure your face is visible. You will be required to perform the required action (e.g, moving your head up and down, or left and right) to complete the verification.
If you are at a dark place, turn on the light in your car or increase the brightness of your screen so that your face can be properly identified.
You'll need to allow camera access when prompted. We will need camera access to take a photo of yourself to verify your identity.
Tips for a smooth verification:
- allow camera access
- position your face so that it fits within the circle
- don't cover any part of your face
- perform the required action on screen
- ensure that your face is well lit
- move to an area with better network signal
Let us know, after performing the troubleshooting steps above, if you are still unable to perform the verification.