First, please tap I’ve Arrived only upon reaching the pick-up location as indicated in the Grab Driver App. An automated message will be sent to the passenger to inform them of your arrival.
If the number of passengers exceeds seating capacity, cancel the trip and indicate Too many passengers or luggage as the reason. Your cancellation rating will not be affected.
To cater for passenger luggage, we recommend that you keep your car boot space free. If the passenger has several bulky items, consider placing some of the items on the passenger seat. However, do take note that the item placed on the passenger seat should not obstruct your view and pose danger to yourself or the passenger. Placing luggage on passenger seat(s) will reduce the number of passengers allowed on board the ride.
If the passenger(s) has too many luggage, cancel the trip and indicate Too many passengers or luggage as the reason. Your cancellation rating will not be affected, However, the $4 compensation to your Cash Wallet will be suspended till further notice.
Please be reminded that these reasons do not affect your cancellation rate. Cancellation quotas will refresh based on the number of rides you have completed:
- Passenger no show
- Passenger is with a child
- Passenger is with a pet
- Too many passengers or luggage
- Can’t pick up at location
1. The dynamic cancellation quota is only applicable for Grab transport rides (GrabCar, GrabTaxi etc). GrabFood, GrabExpress and GrabMart jobs are excluded from this quota.
2. You can regain +1 for every 30 transport rides completed (GrabFood, GrabExpress and GrabMart jobs do not count).