The following steps will give you a clearer idea of how to join GrabFood as a Delivery-Partner:
- Sign up to be a GrabFood Delivery-Partner at grab.com/sg/driver/food/.
- Upload the required documents where indicated.
- Once your documents are approved, you will be sent a link to complete the online training.
- Once your application is approved, you will get an SMS and Email to tell you to come down to our Office in Sin Ming to purchase your kit and get activated.
You need a few things to be a delivery-partner:
- Be above 18 years old
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only (no 11B applications allowed)
- Motorbike with a valid Class 2B, 2A or 2 license (insurance coverage for food delivery services)
- Power-Assisted Bicycle (PAB)/ E-Bike that is LTA-registered
- Bicycle with the correct protective gear
|Vehicle type||Required document|
Please check your email regularly for updates regarding your delivery-partner application.