Grab Maps is a new in-app navigation experience where the driver can accept jobs and enable turn-by-turn navigation, all within the single convenience of the Grab Driver app.
With Grab Maps, you don't need to switch between your GPS app and the Grab Driver app, allowing for better and uninterrupted concentration on the road.
1. How do I launch Grab Maps?
Tap on to launch Grab Maps if Grab Maps has been selected as the default navigation provider. The screen will instantly show you the turn-by-turn navigation.
2. How do I set Grab Maps as my default navigation provider?
- Tap More on the bottom bar
- Tap on your driver’s profile, All Settings
- Under Job Settings, tap Navigation Provider and select Grab Maps
3. What are the different icons in Grab Maps?
Toggle for viewing of traffic conditions
Toggle between map views
4. How do I exit Grab Maps while in the middle of a trip?
Simply tap on the “X” button at the top-right hand corner of the Grab Maps.
5. How do I handle a “back to back” job with Grab Maps?
Your route on Grab Maps is automatically updated after accepting a “back to back” job.
indicates the drop-off point of the current passenger
indicates the pick-up point of your next passenger
6. How do I handle a GrabShare job with Grab Maps?
Your route on Grab Maps is automatically updated after accepting a GrabShare match.
7. A job card popped up in the middle of a trip and is blocking the in-app navigation. Is there a way for me to quickly dismiss the job card if I want to reject the job?
Tap the “X” at the top right corner of the job card to dismiss the job card. Do note that this will affect your Acceptance Rating.