Note: Grab Map Settings is only visible when you have selected Grab Maps as your navigation provider.
1. Where do I find the settings for Grab Maps?
You can toggle on or off for the voice prompt, change the language of the voice guidance and set the map theme.
1. Tap More on the bottom bar
2. Tap on your driver’s profile, All Settings
3. Under Job Settings, tap Navigation Provider and scroll down to see the Grab Maps Settings
2. Can I save data by using Grab Maps?
Just tap Download under Grab Maps Settings to start downloading the map for offline use.
We recommend downloading the map only when connected to a WiFi. Do note that an active data connection is still required to operate the Grab Driver app.
Tip: It’s a good habit to Remove and Download a new version of the maps at least once a week so that you have the latest map information.
3. Can I use Grab Maps for navigation when not in a Grab job?
No. Grab Maps can only be enabled when you are being assigned a job by Grab.
This is except for the My Destination feature, where you can enable the in-app navigation after selecting your destination.
4. Is there a way to start Grab Maps turn-by-turn navigation automatically?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available now.