You’ll receive $4 in compensation into your Cash Wallet when:
- A passenger cancels the trip after 5 minutes of booking
- You cancel the trip due to a ‘Passenger no-show’
- You choose a cancellation reason that does not affect your Cancellation Rate
The compensation is added automatically into your Cash Wallet when the job is cancelled. This will also be reflected in your job history and weekly Partner Statement.
You will not receive any compensation if:
- you took too long to arrive at the pick-up point
- you did not travel towards the passenger
- you have exceeded your weekly cancellation quota
- the passenger cancels the booking within 5 minutes of booking
What if the passenger made a cash booking?
If you see “Passenger’s penalty” on the Payment screen, be sure to collect it! This is the fee from your passenger’s previous booking and only applies to cash jobs. Grab will deduct this amount from your Credit Wallet after the ride.
As a safeguard, jobs with “Passenger’s penalty” will not affect your Driver Rating (DR). This allows you to collect the fee without any worry that you’ll miss out on qualifying for incentives.
What is “Passenger’s penalty”?
What happens if I forgot to collect the “Passenger’s penalty” fee?
What if the passenger refuses to pay the “Passenger’s penalty” fee?
What if the passenger gives me 1 star for collecting the “Passenger’s penalty” fee?
The passenger cancelled after 5 minutes but I didn’t receive any compensation. Why?
Let us know if you are qualified for the compensation but did not receive the $4 compensation after checking your job history and the weekly Partner Statement.