You’ll see a deduction in your Cash Wallet if you've:
- Requested to cash out your earnings.
- Completed a cashless job.
- the commission will always be deducted from the Cash Wallet for cashless jobs
- Completed a cash job when your Credit Wallet balance is low.
- if your credit balance is low, we’ll automatically deduct the commission value from your Cash Wallet and use it to top up your Credit Wallet after the trip ends
How do I interpret my wallet transaction history?
In addition to the commission and payout transaction, the wallet transaction history now contains two extra transactions for every cashless booking and some cash bookings:
- Debit of Commission value from Cash Wallet
- Top Up of Commission value from Credit Wallet
These 2 entries refer to the automated transfer/top up of commission from Cash Wallet to Credit Wallet.
Why the commission deducted from my Credit Wallet was not transferred back after the ride was completed?
In some rare cases, transfer of commission can fail or be delayed. However, this does not impact your earnings in any manner. If the failure has led to your Credit Wallet going below the minimum balance, kindly top up to continue receiving more jobs.
Is it no need for me to top up my Credit Wallet anymore?
We encourage you to top your Credit Wallet, as maintaining a healthy Credit Wallet balance is still important to receive the most optimal jobs on the platform.
Why is my Cash Wallet balance negative?
Your cash wallet balance may go negative so that you can complete more jobs even when your balance is low.
Don't worry. Negative Cash Wallet balance will not impact your performance at all. You'll continue to receive orders even when your cash wallet balance is negative. Complete cashless jobs and your wallet balance will restore to positive over time.