You may have been restricted from receiving jobs due to one of the following reasons:
- Your acceptance rate not meeting Grab's requirements.
- Your account has been temporarily suspended as you failed to maintain your daily cancellation rate below 30% requirement.
- Your completion rate not meeting Grab's requirements.
- Your driver rating not meeting Grab's minimum requirement of 4.5.
- Your star rating not meeting Grab's requirements.
- Your account has been temporarily suspended due to multiple feedback on your negative behaviour.
- Repeated reports on high cancellations.
- Repeated reports on delayed pick ups.
If this happens, a timer will be displayed on your Grab Driver app, which will show the duration of how long you will be restricted from getting a booking. Once the timer has expired, you will be notified that you are able to receive jobs again as they are no longer restricted.
Let us know through the form below, if you’re still not receiving jobs after the restriction period ended.