If you and/or your passenger are involved in an accident, stop the vehicle and move to a safe area away from traffic.
If you require emergency assistance, contact the police at 911, or SMS 0917-847-5757 if it is not safe to call. You may also use the Share My Ride function in your Grab App to share the details of your ride to the authorities. If you require medical attention, please call 143 (Philippine Red Cross). You may also contact the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) at 136 for further assistance.
In the unfortunate event that you get into an accident, here are four steps to remember.
1. Stop your vehicle at the scene
- Keep calm and do not lose your temper
- Try not to move your vehicle before capturing evidence
2. Check for danger or injury
- Call 143 if anyone is seriously injured or in need of medical attention
- Do not move the bodies or vehicles unnecessarily while waiting for help
3. Gather information
- Take pictures of the damaged and surrounding areas
- Get as much evidence as possible
- Note the place and time of the accident
- Exchange particulars of involved parties
- Full name
- Contact Number
- Car Registration Number
- Name of the Insurance Company
4. Report the accident (recommended within 24 hours or 1 business day)
- You are required to file a Police Report when the accident results in injury/death or involves pedestrians, cyclists, government or foreign vehicles (government property), etc.
- Call your insurer’s hotline to report even if you are not making a claim
Using the form below, please provide us with a detailed account of the accident.