- The passenger must pay for the cleaning fee. You can report it to us on the form below so that we can do further investigation.
- If the passenger did not pay the cleaning fee, you can request for a top-up reimbursement if you had your vehicle cleaned by a Car Wash service.
- This is a one-time top-up reimbursement only.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I do if the passenger made a mess after my trip?
You can talk to the passenger about the cleaning fee if they still have not left the vehicle. If the passenger already left, you can do the following:
- Take photos of your vehicle showing the passenger's mess.
- Complete the form below along with the other information needed.
How many times can I request for reimbursement?
You can only request for a one-time top up reimbursement.
What are the kinds of mess that can be requested for cleaning?
Food/drink spills, pet mess, baby mess, bodily fluids (e.g. excrement, urine, vomit, atbp.)
How long does it take before the reimbursement is processed?
It can take up to 3-5 working days for us to process the request. You must send in a report along with all the complete details within 48 hours after the incident. Please be reminded that all claims are subject to review and approval.
What are the information that should be on the Official Receipt?
The receipt should have your name, plate number, and registered Grab mobile number.
What are the complete details that you should submit to Grab?
- Date of Incident
- Amount Requested
- Booking I.D.
- Car Pictures Needed
4.1 Wide-shot (must contain plate number and overall vehicle), see example below:
4.2 Shot with doors on one side open (must see interior and general shape of car), see example below:
4.3 Close up shot of the mess while sharing interior:
- Official Receipt of car wash service from any car wash establishment. The information below must be clearly indicated on the receipt.
5.1 Complete Name
5.2 Plate number
5.3 Grab registered mobile number
5.4 Car wash TIN