If a passenger accidentally spoiled your vehicle, you can now request for reimbursement of the cleaning fee via Credit Wallet top-up. Make sure to keep the official receipt if you availed a carwash service for your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I do if the passenger made a mess after my trip?
You can talk to the passenger about the cleaning fee if they have not left the vehicle yet. If the passenger has left, you can do the following:
- Take photos of your vehicle showing the mess.
- Fill out the form below with the necessary information.
How many times can I request for reimbursement?
You can only request reimbursement once.
What are the kinds of mess that can be requested for cleaning?
Food/drink spills, pet mess, baby mess, bodily fluids (e.g. excrement, urine, vomit, etc.)
How long does it take before the reimbursement is processed?
It can take up to 3-5 working days to process the request. You must send in a report along with all the requirements within 48 hours after the incident. Please be reminded that all claims are subject to review and approval.
What is the information that should be on the Official Receipt?
The receipt should reflect your name, plate number, and Grab-registered mobile number.
What are the requirements that need to be submitted to Grab?
1. Date of the incident
2. Amount requested
3. Booking I.D.
4. Pictures of the vehicle
- Wide-shot (must show the plate number and general vehicle appearance), see example below:
- Shot with doors on one side open (must show the interior and general shape of the car), see example below:
- 4.3 Close-up shot of the mess while showing the interior:
5. Official Receipt from any carwash establishment for the carwash service availed. The information below must be clearly indicated on the receipt.
- Complete name
- Plate number
- Grab-registered mobile number
- Carwash business' TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- As a general rule, the passenger must pay for the cleaning fee for the mess. To help us with our investigation, please report the details of the incident in the form below.
- If the passenger did not pay the cleaning fee, you can request for a top-up reimbursement if you had your vehicle cleaned by a carwash service provider.
- This is a one-time top-up reimbursement only.