You will receive an alert on your Grab Driver App when your passenger requests to change the drop-off point. Currently, this feature is only available in Bacolod and Pampanga.
The new fare will take the following into account:
- the distance you've already traveled,
- the new distance required to travel
- any price surge at the time of booking
Don't worry, your passenger won't be able to change the drop-off location if:
- you have already accepted a back-to-back job
- you are on a "My Destination" booking
- it's a GrabShare or GrabTaxi booking
- if it's a multi-stop booking
- they have already requested to change the drop-off point once (passengers can only change the destination once per trip)
To ensure that it's fair for you, the commission collected will be based on the new fare.