Violation of Grab's service standards (STU) at any point of the booking may lead to the reversal of the payment that you received from the passenger. Here are the reasons why payments for completed bookings are reversed:
1. Completing a trip without picking up the passenger
2. Asking cash payment for a GrabPay booking
3. Overcharging a passenger (toll fee, parking fee, or soliciting for a tip)
You will receive an SMS notification prior to the reversal of the payment.
If you believe that the payment was wrongly reversed, please let us know using the form below.
- Please use the 'Description' field below to provide further details
- Use the 'Upload Button' to send us a screenshot of the SMS that you received
- Select the correct 'Booking ID
- The decision for your appeal will be sent to your Grab-registered email address in 24 hours.