In an emergency situation such as accident, your first concern should be the safety of yourself.
The procedure to accident situation is as follows:
- Move to a safe area away from traffic.
- Set emergency triangles to maximize visibility and warning.
- If you require emergency assistance, contact the police at 911, or SMS 0917-847-5757 if it is not safe to call. You may also contact Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) at 136 for further assistance. If you require medical attention, please call 143 (Philippine Red Cross).
- During the call:
- Give your exact location
- Nature of the problem
- Type of injuries (if any)
- Suspect description and direction of travel (if applicable)
- State if there is a need for an ambulance
- Compose yourself, speak clearly and slowly.
- Do not move the motorcycle unless necessary for safety reasons or by police order.
- Gather as much information/evidence as possible, e.g., particulars of involved parties, pictures of damaged and surrounding areas.
All accidents must be reported to Grab within 24 hours, no matter how minor through the form, or call us using the button below.