You’ll receive ₱35 in compensation into your Cash Wallet when:
- You cancel the trip due to a ‘Passenger no-show’
- You choose a cancellation reason that does not affect your Cancellation Rate
The compensation is added automatically into your Cash Wallet when the job is cancelled. This will also be reflected in your job history and cash wallet history.
- Please note that each compensation is subject to a 2% withholding tax.
- The subsidy for the cancellations will be coming from Grab. In the future, it will be charged to the passengers. Passenger Cancellations Coming Soon!
You will NOT receive any compensation if:
- you took too long to arrive at the pick-up point
- you did not travel towards the passenger
- you have exceeded your weekly cancellation quota
- the passenger cancels the booking within the system-generated time limit
Let us know if you are qualified for the compensation but did not receive the ₱35 compensation after checking your job history and the cash wallet history.