What is Hospital Assistance?
This is a monetary assistance extended to the Driver or an immediate family member who has been hospitalized. The claim must be requested while the patient is still confined OR within one (1) month from the discharge date.
Who are qualified?
- This program is available to all our Ka-Grab drivers who are actively driving in Grab for at least 30 days.
- This is exclusive to all GrabCar (All Cities), GrabTaxi Manila, GrabExpress and GrabFood Manila partners.
How do I file a claim?
Please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Grab-registered mobile number and email address
- Vehicle Plate Number
- Name of the Driver or the immediate family member
- If you have health insurance, please provide the details of the insurance.
- If without insurance, please provide the following:
- Medical Certificate (photocopy)
- Government-issued ID of the Driver
- Government-issued ID of the immediate family member
- Proof of legitimacy
- Marriage certificate
- Birth Certificate
How do I get paid?
- Approved claimants will be notified via phone call
- Payment for Grab Assistance is via Cash Wallet
- You will receive an update within 48 hours