What is Hospital Assistance?
This is monetary assistance extended to the Driver or an immediate family member who has been hospitalized. The claim must be requested while the patient is still confined OR within one (1) month from the discharge date.
Who are qualified?
- Grab drivers who have completed at least 1 ride for the past 30 days
- GrabCar Manila / Cebu / Pampanga / Bacolod
- GrabTaxi Manila
- GrabFood Manila
- GrabExpress Manila
How do I file a claim?
Please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Grab-registered mobile number and email address
- Vehicle Plate Number
- Name of the Driver or the immediate family member
- If you have health insurance, please provide the details of the insurance.
- If without insurance, please provide the following:
- Medical Certificate (photocopy)
- Government-issued ID of the Driver
- Government-issued ID of the immediate family member
- Proof of legitimacy
- Marriage certificate
- Birth Certificate
How do I get paid?
- Approved claimants will be notified via phone call
- Payment for Grab Assistance is via Cash Wallet
- You will receive an SMS update in the next few days after you submitted your request.
- Specifically, for GrabCar Manila only, you will receive your payout within 7-10 business days.
For more details about the GrabCare Package, check out the links below: