What is an Emergency Top-up?
Emergency top-ups can only be requested by a Driver IF the Disaster Response is active which will be determined by the local government.
Who are qualified?
- This program is available to all our Ka-Grab drivers who are actively driving in Grab for at least 30 days.
- This is exclusive to all GrabCar (All Cities), GrabTaxi Manila, GrabExpress and GrabFood Manila partners.
How do I file a claim?
Please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Grab-registered name, mobile number, and email address
- Vehicle Plate Number
- Booking ID
- Location of the incident
- Date of the incident
- Situation (please provide full details)
- Proof of the disaster/incident (e.g. photos, news links indicating the area, etc.)
Important note: A Driver can only request a maximum of ₱500.00 Emergency Top-Up per day.