When your safety is compromised, a few taps on your phone is all you need.
1. Tap on Share My Location button
2. Choose Call Police
- You can choose Call Police even if you are offline and unavailable for jobs. Emergency 911 hotline calls are free of charge.
3. A pop-up will appear. Tap on Call and you can call the local police.
- Please only notify the local authorities if there is an urgent need for assistance, e.g. if you or your passenger are in danger.
- This feature is on BETA or PILOT MODE. Please wait until the end of February if this hasn't showed up in your app. Make sure to always update your Driver app to see this feature.