When your safety is compromised, a few taps on your phone is all you need.
1. Tap on Share My Location button
2. Choose Call Police
- You can choose Call Police even if you are offline and unavailable for jobs. Emergency 911 hotline calls are free of charge.
3. A pop-up will appear. Tap on Call and you can call the local police.
- Please only notify the local authorities if there is an urgent need for assistance, e.g. if you or your passenger are in danger.
- Make sure to always update your Driver app to see this feature.