Grab has a partnership with Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) and Toyota Financial Services PH (TFSPH) for a special car financing package for drivers who wants to change their existing vehicle in the platform. This program also applies to hatchback vehicles.
This special car financing package has a low amortization and is already TNVS-ready. To be eligible for the program, follow the dropping and substitution process of your current PA or CPC. The application for this program is subject for approval by TFS and LTFRB.
Enjoy exclusive deals in partnership with Grab when you avail of a Toyota vehicle with Toyota Financial Services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to apply for Grab's Toyota new car program?
You will receive an SMS from Grab with the sign-up link. Learn more here.
2. Who are eligible to apply?
Peers with Case Number, PA and CPC with vehicles for dropping and substitution may apply on this program (subject to TFSPH approval).
3. Can I go directly and apply at any Toyota Dealership?
NO. This program is an exclusive partnership of Grab and TFSPH, and can only be availed upon sign-up on the link included in the SMS sent by Grab.
4. How long is the approval process?
Please wait for an SMS from TFSPH about the status of your application.
5. How much is the down payment?
- Minimum of 10% down payment (subject to credit evaluation and approval)
- Maximum of sixty (60) months loan term (inclusive of Maintenance Package)
6. What's the difference of Grab's TFSPH partnership from other banks?
- Low amortization fees compared to other banks / financing options
- The vehicles are automatically TNVS-ready
- Your COC (Certificate Of Conformity) is already guaranteed
- The loan term has a maximum of 60 months (5 years) compared to 3 years terms with others
- There's a special maintenance package and and other Grab-exclusive opportunities.
7. What Toyota models are available in this program?
You can avail the following (except for cars that LTFRB do not allow, like Toyota Wigo):
- Toyota Vios
- Toyota Innova
- Toyota Avanza
- Toyota Rush
- Toyota Altis
- Toyota Fortuner