What is Burial Assistance?
This is to provide assistance to the family of a deceased Grab driver who is qualified for the program.
Who are qualified?
- This program is available to all our Ka-Grab drivers who are driving in Grab for at least 30 days.
- This is exclusive to all GrabCar (All Cities), GrabTaxi Manila, GrabExpress and GrabFood Manila partners.
Who can send in a claim?
Only legitimate family members are allowed to send in a claim request.
How do I file a claim?
If the Grab driver has an insurance provider with COCOLIFE or PhilLife Financial, please complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/JALbV7Q8emjRPNjC3.
If there is no insurance provider, please fill out the form below with the following information:
- Grab-registered name, mobile number, and email address
- Plate number
- GCash number
- Date of death
- Cause of death
- One (1) Government-issued ID
- Death Certificate
- Name of family member
- Government ID of the Family Member
- Claimant of the Assistance
How do I receive the claim?
- The payment for Grab Assistance is done via check. If the claim is approved, the check can be claimed every Friday (2PM-4PM) at 12/F Grab Office Wilcon IT Hub, 2251 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City.
- A member of our team will call the claimant within 48 hours of submitting the request.