What is the "Educational Assistance for Scholars" about?
This is monetary assistance given to active Grab drivers with children who are currently enrolled as scholars*. This can be used for school expenses (e.g. school supplies).
Take note: These only apply to scholarships provided by schools.
Who are qualified?
- Active Grab drivers with children who are currently enrolled as scholars.
- GrabCar drivers based in Manila, Cebu, Pampanga, and Bacolod
- GrabTaxi driver based in Manila
- GrabFood rider based in Manila
- GrabExpress rider based in Manila
How do I file a claim?
You may send a message via the Ka-Grab Community App or simply fill out the form below.
How do I get paid?
- Payment for Educational Assistance is via Cash Wallet
- Turnaround time is 48 hours
Take note: Grab will evaluate and get back to you if the one-time monetary assistance is approved and available in your Cash Wallet.