This feature allows you to receive jobs that are along the way to your destination. You can use this feature up to two times a day, but trips completed with My Destination will not count towards your incentive.
Activating My Destination
1. Tap, My Destination.
2. Type in your destination and tap on the correct search result.
3. You will see a green box above your map indicating that My Destination is turned on. You can tap TURN OFF at any time.
If you have already completed at least a job while My Destination is on, it will count towards your quota for the day.
Things to note
- Upon switching to My Destination, it may take some time before you receive a My Destination job as jobs which are not along the way will be filtered out
- GrabShare, back-to-back, advanced booking, and multi-stop jobs will also be filtered out
- You can use My Destination twice a day
- Each use is only counted if you successfully complete at least one job while in My Destination mode
- If you complete multiple jobs on the way to a destination, it still counts as one My Destination use
- If you do not complete any jobs on the way to your destination, it will not count as one My Destination use
- All My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for incentives and online hours.