This feature allows you to receive jobs that are along the way to your destination. You can use this feature up to two times a day. When you are close to your destination, My Destination mode and your availability will be turned off. Trips completed with My Destination will not count towards your incentive.
Activating My Destination
1. Tap My Destination
2. Type in your destination and tap on the correct search result.
3. You will see a green box above your map indicating that My Destination is turned on. You can tap TURN OFF at any time.
If you have already completed at least a job while My Destination is on, it will count towards your quota for the day.
Things to note
- Upon switching on My Destination, it may take some time before you receive a My Destination job as jobs which are not along the way will be filtered out
- GrabShare, back-to-back, advanced booking, multi-stop, and airport jobs will also be filtered out
- You can’t choose KLIA/KLIA2, KLIA Landside Operations, and Mitsui Premium outlet as a destination.
- You can use My Destination twice a day
- My Destination jobs do not contribute to or qualify for incentives and online hours.