The Star Rating system helps Grab keep a high standard of service that we can all be proud of. It also helps us keep track of passenger satisfaction and maintain high partner quality.
The Star Rating system is also a key consideration for Grab to identify the top performing partners and shower them with rewards.
Calculation of Star Rating:
Note: If DAX received less than 100 ratings, the system will calculate the average based on all the rating received in the last 3 months.
Example: Out of 7 trips that Mr. Lim completed today, only 5 gave him ratings:
Tips to improve your star rating?
1. At all times:
- Keep your vehicle clean, well-maintained and pleasant-smelling
- Dress appropriately
2. At pick up:
- Greet the passenger by name to avoid any confusion
(“Good morning, Mr Tan. Welcome to Grab.”)
- Confirm the destination
- Remind the passenger to fasten his/her seat belt
3. During the trip:
- Drive safely, smoothly and adhere to the speed limits
- Refrain from harsh and sudden braking
- Stay alert and do not play with your handphone while driving
- Ask if the air-conditioning is too hot or cold
- Avoid loud music
- Keep conversations positive and professional
4. At drop off:
- Stop at a safe and convenient location, especially if it is raining or along a busy road
- Thank the passenger for the ride
- Remind them to take their belongings
- Advise on the total fare and toll fee additions (this helps avoid fare disputes)