You can be a Grab driver if you met the following requirements :
- Malaysian Citizen 21-69 years old (Blue IC)
- Full Malaysian Driving License (P License is not accepted)
- Must use own personal Bank Account created under NRIC
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Check car is not on the rejected Grabcar list
- Cleared medical check-up (50 - 69 years old based on year of birth)
- Has no existing medical condition that may render him/her unfit to drive
- Clean background check:
- No Criminal Record
- Not more than 3 traffic summons in recent one year (Including speeding, hit and run, dangerous driving and etc)
Q: I have signed up yesterday. What is my next step?
A: You will receive an email from Grab to guide you on the below 2 steps :
- Complete Driver Registration Form online at grb.to/mygrab (Email must be exactly same with phone Playstore/Appstore
- For Document Verification kindly refer operation hours grb.to/verifyloc (Original IC, Driving License, Insurance Cover Note, Car Grant, and Medical Form- if required)
Q: How do I check my registration status
A: Check your email or SMS that you have registered during sign up to find out if there are any updates. If you receive an update, please follow the instructions given.
Example: If your application is rejected due to unclear document, please reupload it in using the same signup form at https://grb.to/mylogin.
Q: How do I know my driver account is activated?
A: You will receive an SMS notification once your driver account is activated.
Q: Can I use bank account created under my passport ID or Army ID?
A: Only personal bank account created under driver NRIC will be accepted in Grab.