You can be a Grab driver if you met the following requirements :
- Malaysian Citizen below 70 years old (Blue IC)
- Full Malaysian Driving License (P License is not accepted)
- Must use own personal Bank Account created under NRIC
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Check car is not on the rejected Grabcar list
- Cleared medical check-up (for ages between 50 - 69 years old)
- Has no existing medical condition that may render him/her unfit to drive
- Clean background check:
- No Criminal Record
- Not more than 3 traffic summons in recent one year (Including speeding, hit and run, dangerous driving and etc)
Q: I have signed up yesterday. What is my next step?
A: You will receive an email from Grab to guide you on the below 3 steps :
- Complete Driver Registration Form online at grb.to/mygrab (Email must be exactly same with phone Playstore/Appstore
- Complete Driver Training and Quiz at grab.pathwright.com (New account using the same registered email as above)
- Document Verification (Original IC, Driving License, Car Insurance Cover Note and Medical Form - if required)
Q: How to check my driver account activation status after completed all 3 steps above?
A: Your driver account will be activated on the spot or within 24 hours once you have walk in to Grab Driver Center/Kiosks with complete document mentioned above.
Q: How do I know my driver account is activated?
A: You will receive an SMS notification once your driver account is activated.
Q: Can I use bank account created under my passport ID or Army ID?
A: Only personal bank account created under driver NRIC will be accepted in Grab.
Q: Do I need to contact Grab after my submission via the link provided?
A: No.Your driver account will be activated within 48 hours if you have updated the renewed document with a registered email and correct link.