Q: What if my Insurance Cover Note is incomplete?
A: Please attach with car Grant, road tax and endorsement slip/official authorization letter as supporting references if the cover note is incomplete. We need to ensure the documents submitted included with ALL details below (Not handwritten) : –
- Insured Name (Driver Full Name)
- Car Model & Plate Number
- Year of manufacture
- Period of coverage (Expiry Date)
Q: What should I provide if my Insurance Cover Note does not contain my name as Insured Drivers?
A: Please be informed that Cover Note stated All Drivers covered is not accepted. Kindly provide us with the required document below that state your Full Name as per NRIC is one of the Insured Drivers. Handwritten letters are NOT allowed.
Additional Required Document (Either 1 only):
- Official Endorsement slip from Insurance company
- Authorization Letter from Vehicle owner (Signed)
- Authorization Letter from Company (Company chop & signed)
- Rental Agreement (Company chop & signed)
Q: Will I be notified if my document is expiring soon?
A: Yes. We will send an email and SMS reminder 30 days, 14 days and 7 days before the expiry date.
Q: What will happen when my driving license and Insurance expired?
A: Grab will deactivate your driver account on the date of expiry for document update purpose.
Q: I have uploaded my Insurance/Driving License, however, my account still hasn’t reactivated?
A: Kindly contact Help Centre or walk in Grab Driver Centre with renewed document. Reasons that might cause the information not updated in system
- Use different or wrong email to update
- Use wrong link to update
- Uploaded expired document
- Uploaded after document expired