Drivers waiting for passengers at KBR Airport will have to wait at Waiting Area. This is only applicable for Grabcar and Grabcar 6-seater.
For other tips and further information on how the queue feature works, please click here.
Q: Why am I not receiving any SMSes at Waiting Area
A: Check if you are in the correct location. If you are, then this is most likely due to a lag from your mobile carrier.
Q: How does the queue position work?
A: Think “First come, first served”. This means drivers who arrive at Waiting Area first will be assigned the booking first. Drivers who arrive later will be placed in a queue and will have to wait their turn for a booking. Once you are at the top of the queue, you will receive the next booking.
SMSes will be sent out to inform you of your queue position.
Q: Can I be pushed to the back of the Queue
A: Yes. You will fall to the back of the queue if you:
- Cancel a job
- Ignore TWO bookings across all service types (If you ignore ONE job, you will need to unlock your screen within 5 minutes. Otherwise you will be pushed to the back of the queue)
- Go offline/ switch off ‘availability for job’ for more than 5 minutes
- Leave Waiting Area without any bookings and return after 5 minutes
* Please note: Queue numbers are assigned automatically by the system and cannot be allocated manually.
Q: How do I avoid losing my queue unnecessarily?
A: We advise the following
- ** Switch on your wi-fi to strengthen your GPS signal
- Always ensure your Grab driver app is not on standby mode
iii) Always check your GPS location. If your GPS has moved out of the waiting area - try driving around to recalibrate your GPS location.
Q: My queue position is not moving
A: There could be two reasons:
- Please refer to how the SMS notifications are sent out
- Demand at KBR Airport is low for the service type you have activated.
Q: I’m not receiving jobs
A: Please note that jobs from KBR Airport depends on demand and ensure you have sufficient credit wallet balance. The minimum amount required differs according to your commission rate.
Example 1: If you are paying 20% commission, you will need a minimum balance of RM100 X 20% = RM20 to receive jobs with fares RM100 and below.
Example 2: If you are paying 25% commission, you will need a minimum balance of RM65 X 25% = RM 16.25 to receive jobs with fares RM65 and below.