Quick tips to ensure a smooth delivery and increase your rating.
1. Remove helmet and introduce yourself
- It’ll be nice if the restaurant staff and customer could see your face clearly when you don’t wear a helmet to collect the food or delivering an order. No one likes receiving item from a masked stranger.
- Smile! Everyone loves a warm welcome.
2. Check the order before moving off
- Confirm the order and special instruction (if any) by the customer with the restaurant. Ensuring that you get the right order helps eliminate conflicts from the customer.
- Check that the food containers have been properly sealed before putting them in your bag.
- Do NOT open the food containers or tamper with the food in any way!
3. Confirm the identity of the customer
- Address customer by the name indicated to ensure that the correct person collects the order
4. Be polite at all time
- Thank you for delivering the food to the customer. Being polite and courteous will get you that 5-star and increase your rating!